Best AC Stabilizer
- V-Guard VG 400 Voltage Stabilizer (328 x 216 x 152 MM)(Grey)
The V-Guard VG 400 is equipped with cutting-edge technology that works in conjunction with your highly responsive and productive appliances to boost productivity. In the event of a higher temperature burnout, the VG 400 stabilizer is equipped with Thermal Overload Protection, which safeguards the devices from such disasters.
- This stabilizer is specifically designed for air conditioners with a capacity of 1.5 ton.
- The stabilizer is equipped with ITDS (Intelligent Time Display System technology, which functions as a safety net for your air conditioner’s compressor.
- V-Guard VG 400 voltage stabilizer features an easy-to-use LED indicator, which indicates the input as well as output performance of the stabilizer.
- The stabilizer is designed with an innovative IC-based technology design to adjust the input voltage better than the traditional circuits; thus, it ensures reliable output voltage.
- Its built-in stabilizer function has the ability to detect extreme current consumption and disengages the power load, protecting your appliances from the damage.
- The stabilizer is outfitted with numerous safety features such as initial, time delay, voltage cutoff, and unique IC technology system.
- It is a lightweight stabilizer.
- The stabilizer is simple to set up.
- It works perfectly with a 1.5-ton air conditioner.
- It does not work correctly during low voltage.
- The stabilizer has a plastic body that is likely to be damaged easily.
- Microtek EM4160+ Automatic Voltage Stabilizer for AC up to 1.5 ton (160V-285V), Metallic Grey – Digital Display, Wall Mounted
The Microtek EM4090 Voltage Stabilizer for air conditioners operates by stabilizing the voltage until it is transferred to the attached appliance, ensuring that your machine only captures the voltage it requires. Microtek voltage stabilizers are available in a variety of configurations to accommodate different devices and their voltage requirements.
- The stabilizer is developed around ‘Save Power Technology’ and contains a number of unique features enabling it to provide high efficiency during recurring power outages and voltage fluctuations.
- This voltage stabilizer proficiently cuts off voltage fluctuations before reaching the attached equipment to ensure the air conditioner’s safe functioning.
- With its intelligent digital display, it becomes convenient for you to access the input or output voltage value.
- The innovative auto-start feature allows the voltage stabilizer to step up or step down the voltage output based on the input.
- It is super easy to install this stabilizer.
- The stabilizer is lightweight.
- The display light of the voltage indicator is very bright.
- It is incapable of handling voltage fluctuations.
- V-Guard VG 400 AE 10 Voltage Stabilizer for Non-Inverter AC up to 1.5 Ton (Working Range: 165 to 270 VAC)
The V-Guard VG 400 AE 10 Voltage Stabilizer is a well-designed device that adds value and elevates the look of your room’s interior. V-Guard AC Stabilizers are specially engineered to provide specific output voltage (165-270V) regardless of input voltage supply variations.
- V-Guard’s stabilizer features the Intelligent Time Delay System specially developed to provide a safety net for the air conditioner’s compressor.
- Its user-friendly LED indicator lights up as soon as the stabilizer is turned on.
- The device is fitted with advanced IC technology that corrects the input voltage to protect your air conditioner from voltage fluctuations.
- The thermal sensor mechanism on the V-Guard VG 400 AE 10 Voltage Stabilizer detects excessive current consumption and disengages the power load, preventing the AC from burning out.
- The stabilizer is housed in a small cabinet and a wall-mount option to install it without any difficulty.
- The stabilizer is lightweight and is easy to set up.
- The stabilizer makes a lot of noise.
- The machine is incapable of handling voltage fluctuations.
- V-Guard Mini Crystal Voltage Stabilizer for up to 32 TV (90 – 290 V) (Black)
Take a sigh of relief with the V-Guard Mini Crystal Voltage Stabilizer, which protects your TV, DTH, and DVD players from unwanted voltage fluctuations and power surges. It can easily maintain a voltage of up to 1.3 amps along with a range of 90 to 290 volts.
- V-Guard Mini Crystal Voltage Stabilizer is compatible with several electronic devices such as DVD, television up to 32 inches, and DTH.
- The operating voltage range of the stabilizer is 90-290V; the machine cuts off if the voltage is above this range.
- The device is made of ABS construction which makes it long-lasting and durable.
- Its intelligent time delay function provides air conditioner balance time whenever required.
- The company has delivered a three-year warranty on the stabilizer specifically for India.
- It comes with a wall mount which makes its installation relatively easy.
- The stabilizer works smoothly with other devices as well.
- The stabilizer has a short lifespan.
- Monitor (100% Copper) Voltage Stabilizer for Inverter AC, Split AC, Window AC Upto 1.5 Ton AC with 5 -Year Warranty (170V-270V)
Bring home a Monitor (100 percent Copper) Voltage Stabilizer to provide a safety net for your air conditioner. It protects your air conditioner and other equipment from voltage fluctuations.
- The stabilizer is composed of a 100% copper transformer that generates low heat, less power consumption, and less power factor.
- The device is equipped with a high-voltage cutoff technology that ensures protection of the linked devices such as television and other electronic devices from several unprecedented issues.
- The stabilizer comes under a small cabinet and with a wall-mount option for easy installation.
- The company has issued a five-year replacement warranty which is applicable all over India.
- The wall mount option of the stabilizer has made its installation easy.
- The device is compact and lightweight.
- The after-sales service of the product is unsatisfactory.
- Philips Safetec Electronic Voltage Stabilizer for AC Up to 1.5 Ton (Working Range: 170V-270V)
The Philips Voltage Stabilizer stabilizes the utility voltage until it is fed to the attached appliance, ensuring that your device receives precisely the voltage it needs. This stabilizer is packed with several unique features such as an intelligent time delay mechanism, IC technology, wall-mounted cabinet, and more.
- The stabilizer comes with the thermal overload protection technology that safeguards the AC and the compressor from high-temperature burnout.
- It is designed with a wall mounting option and a small cabinet that makes installation and maintenance relatively easy and convenient.
- The device is powered with an intelligent time delay mechanism for providing compressor balancing time in case mains on returns.
- Philips Safetec Electronic Voltage Stabilizer features advanced IC technology to make sure the connected devices are protected.
- Its wall mount option has made the installation easy.
- The stabilizer makes minimal noise while working.
- The working of the stabilizer is unsatisfactory.
- Austen 4 KVA 90V – 300V Digital Voltage Stabilizer for up to 1.5 Ton AC (Wall Mounted, Digital Display), 1 Year Replacement Guarantee, White
Austen 4 KVA 90V – 300V Digital Voltage Stabilizer is designed for maximizing the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner by supplying the optimum power needed to operate it at peak output. It is strongly recommended to use Austen’s voltage stabilizers in areas with poor connectivity, regular cuts in grid voltage, and electricity outages.
- This highly efficient voltage stabilizer cuts off the extreme voltage fluctuations to protect the AC from internal damage.
- The stabilizer is powered by a built-in microcontroller meant explicitly for automating the operations and tracking the voltage fluctuations.
- The device is designed with the German toroidal transformer design that saves more energy in comparison to a conventional square EI transformer.
- Austen 4 KVA 90V – 300V Digital Voltage Stabilizer is a perfect choice for home appliances since it upholds a safe input and output voltage range.
- The stabilizer comes with a digital display to demonstrate the accurate voltage readings of the mainline stabilizer.
- The stabilizer well handles the voltage fluctuations.
- The lightweight design of the stabilizer makes it easy to install.
- This highly efficient device consumes less power.
- Ryoku – Hitachi AC Double Booster Metal Stabilizer with Digital Meter (White)
Protect your home appliances with Ryoku – Hitachi AC Double Booster Metal Stabilizer designed to handle extreme voltage fluctuations efficiently. The stabilizer is packed with several features such as high-voltage cut-off, digital display, three-year replacement warranty, time delay technology, and much more.
- This stabilizer has an excellent input power supply, ranging from 140V to 270V.
- The device features a digital display that demonstrates the input and output voltage range of the mainline stabilizer.
- Ryoku-Hitachi AC Double Booster Metal Stabilizer prevents high voltage fluctuations from reaching the appliances, protecting them from internal damage.
- It is powered by sophisticated state circuit technology, which ensures the stabilizer’s optimum quality performance.
- The device has noiseless operations.
- The company has given three years replacement warranty.